Size (LxWxH/cm): 13 x 2.3 x 6.5
This Dragon Grasping a Pearl in its claw signifies success and victory in wealth attainment and career achievement. It makes an excellent gift for that special career or 'Dragon' person in your life. Perfect for the ambitious, result-orientated executive. Through generations, the dragon has been the ultimate symbol of power, abundance, good luck and honor.
The Dragon is said to create the precious cosmic Chi or known as the ‘Sheng Chi’ which brings good fortunes into our homes and workplaces, making it an all-rounder bringer of good luck. The Dragons are a powerful cure and enhancer for business luck, brings foresight and wisdom for the elderly, brings honor to the family, protects the wearer and paves the way for more accolades in coming years. In Feng Shui, Dragons can be placed in many areas of the home or office to guard, protect, bring strength and fortune, and to activate masculine energy.
Here is how you can use the Dragon to Feng Shui your way to a better life.
1. For people born in the year of Dragon, place the Dragon on your work or study desk, in the sector between 97.5 degrees to 127.5 degrees of your house, or in the Rat or the Monkey sector (allies of Dragon) to energize your personal good wealth luck.
2. Place the Dragon in the Northwest sector of your home to favor patriarch’s luck. This will also bring powerful friends, mentors and advisors into your life.
3. Place the Dragon near your water features like aquarium or fountains for those craving for good fortune, advancement in their career or seeking fame and recognition. You will experience new opportunities and better luck.
4. Place the Dragon in the North sector to enhance your career luck. It will help you up a few prongs of your career ladder.
5. It is an excellent idea to activate the dragon by placing a dragon in the East sector of your home or living room to bring good health and harmony to the residents of the house.
6. For career luck and those seeking continuous achievement, place a Dragon figurine on the table, cabinet or in the East sector of your office or study. Your professional luck will look rosy.
*Most of the brass products are hollow. -Due to the inner mold is made of sands, please don't surprise when you find sands inside your brass products.
-Brass product have common surface imperfections that may not meet customer's personal quality expectations.