Size (LxWxH/cm): 3.5 x 4.5 x 5/each
This pair of Chi Lin standing upon a bed of wealth, including golden coins and gold ingots, to depict your prosperity and wealth is safeguarded.
Chi Lin, or the Chinese Unicorn, are a very common and very powerful symbol, seen often guarding the entrance ways of homes and buildings. This is because in legend they were the guardians of the heavenly gates. Legend tells that they would prevent all evil from crossing through the sanctimonious portal.
Here are some Feng Shui cures you can use for deciding where to place your Chi Lin:
- Place one Chi Lin on either side outside of your entrance way, especially if you are directly opposite a T-intersection, elevator, stairwell or other path of transport. The Chi Lin will help to slow down any excessively fast travelling chi which can cause damage if not slowed down.
- Place a Chi Lin in the East sector to help protect any family members who are not in the home or are travelling. Face them so looking toward the main entrance.
- For a steady stream of wealth luck place the chi lin in your office, workplace or dining room in a prominent position.
- The North corner of your desk or home is the recommended space for bringing Career Luck according to Feng Shui bagua theory. It is best to place Chi Lin at some distance and looking a bit away from you to avoid confrontation with their strong Yang energy.
- Chi Lin can remedy the powerful annual 3 killings by being located in affected areas of the home effected by this annual celestial event.