Size (LxWxH/cm): 15 x 10.5 x 19
To bring good fortune luck with business and sales, place an image of the Tibetan Wealth God in your living room, main hall or office. During good times, he will convey prosperity luck, and in bad times he is said to have the power to protect from poverty. The Wealth God is a must-have for people pursuing their luck in gambling activities such as lottery, horse-racing, football betting, casino, stock-broking and share investment.
This divinity must be placed accurately in the home for best business success luck. It is ideal to place him directly facing your main entrance, to allow for chi to flow through entry points; another option would be to place him diagonally facing the main entrance, if directly is not feasible.
The Tibetan Yellow Jambala must be placed accurately for its powers to have effect. The following are ideal locations for the God:
- Place the Yellow Jhambala in the Southeast corner (Wealth corner) of the room; this is believed to serve to set in motion your wealth luck, as well as to improve current wealth luck.
- The Tibetan God of Wealth should be placed facing your main entrance, making him visible when anyone walks into the house or office; this is said to invite wealth and luck of fortune into the home or office through chi entry points. In addition, the Wealth God will alter all types of chi into prosperity chi.
- To bring in more customers and thus more sales and monetary increases, placing a Yellow Dzambhala in your office, store or working area is said to help.
- For anyone looking to be successful in their field of work, a Wealth God in the room is essential. It is believed to have the power to give us positive vibes, constantly reminding you to search for business opportunities.
- In your home or office, you can place the Tibetan Wealth God in the Water Star-8 area.
***PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDER***
-Most of the brass products are hollow.(Due to the inner mold is made of sands, please don't surprise when you find sands inside your brass products.)
-Brass product have common surface imperfections that may not meet customer's personal quality expectations.