Size (LxWxH/cm): 10.9 x 3.7 x 7.4
This time-honored symbol of a bat perching atop two peaches and biting on two Chinese coins represents fantastic wealth luck and excellent health luck - the two utmost importance to everyone of us!
Bats are a symbol of prosperity in Feng Shui. Considered an enhancer for wealth, the sound of the word for bat in Chinese fook is very similar to the word for prosperity fuk. Ancient emperors and rulers in China had bat symbols embroidered onto their silk robes and sometimes even their thrones to serve as status symbols of great wealth and income. The image of the bat would be combined with other symbols of wealth and prosperity like the dragon or crane, to offer a coveted and joyful lucky garment or object to their owners.
- Place the bat behind where you sit at your workplace desk. This will draw the energy of good fortune and prosperity toward you, while deterring any negative energy.
- Bats can be displayed on the walls of many rooms of your home such as the bedroom, kitchen or library or even in your vehicle for added protection and prosperity luck.
- Displaying the bat symbol prominently in your central hallway or next to the front door is said to boost both your prosperity luck and your success in career pursuits.
- Hang them on the outside of your door or window as this is believed to help ward off disease and help those suffering from illness.
- In feng shui bagua formula, place the bat in the Northwest sector of your home, the zone of mentor luck. It will help to attract a benefactor or mentor to guide you on your way to your next stage of success in life or help from powerful people in times of crisis. This is called the energy of Gui Ren or nobleman luck.