Size (LxWxH/cm): 6.5 x 6 x 12
To bring good fortune luck with business and sales, place an image of the Chinese God of Wealth in your living room, main hall or office. The God of Wealth is a must-have for people pursuing their luck in gambling activities such as lottery, horse-racing, football betting, stock-broking and share investment.
This divinity must be placed accurately in the home for best business success. It is ideal to place him directly facing your main entrance, to allow for chi to flow through entry points; another option would be to place him diagonally facing the main entrance, if directly is not feasible. The God of Wealth simply needs to be displayed appropriately; it is not necessary to pray to him.
The Chinese God of Wealth must be placed accurately for its powers to have effect. The following are ideal situations for the God:
- Place the Rich God of Wealth in the Southeast corner (Wealth corner) of the room; this will serve to set in motion your wealth luck, as well as to improve current wealth luck.
- The God of Wealth should be placed facing your main entrance, making him visible when anyone walks into the house or office; this will invite wealth luck into the home or office through chi entry points. In addition, the God of Wealth will alter all types of chi into prosperity chi.
- To bring in more customers and thus more sales and monetary increases, placing a Rich God of Wealth in your office, store or working area is said to help.
- Place the Rich God of Wealth in the Northwest sector of the room; this will serve to bring you financial support and assist in seeking opportunities for money-making.
- For anyone looking to be successful in their field of work, a God of Wealth in the room is essential. It has the power to give us positive vibes, constantly reminding you to search for business opportunities.
- Place the Rich God of Wealth in your Sheng Chi (Best Direction) – this can be determined based on your Feng Shui Kua number.
- In your home or office, place the God of Wealth in the Water Star-8 area.