Size (LxWxH/cm): 9 x 10.5 x 13 /each
This pair of Chi Lin with Gold Ingot and Ball sitting on top a Feng Shui Pakua represent a wealthly and perfect balance in life. Pakua is also a feng shui tool used to subdue negative energies present in the vicinity.
The Chi Lin is an amazing animal, and it is said that when the beholder looks into its eyes, this creature will award the owner with an abundance of joy and good fortune. If you keep this auspicious animal in your home or office, you will reap the rewards of its protective powers.
There are many ways in which the Chi Lin is used in Feng Shui practice;
1. If any of your main doors are opposite to elevators, escalators of stairwells, display a pair of Chi Lin on the sides of the outside entrance. Whether they are on an elevated plane or are on the ground, these Chi Lin will serve as a Feng Shui remedy to slow down chi that dashes past which may manifest into killing energy if not controlled.
2. The afflictions of the annual Three Killings, creator of fights, thefts and lawsuits, can be avoided by displaying three Chi Lins in affected sectors of the home. Chi Lin is a good Feng Shui cure for this affliction.
3. To provide guardianship for any family members who are outside the home, place a Chi Lin in the East sector, with its front facing the main entrance.
4. To reap the rewards of a constant flow of wealth luck, display a Chi Lin in your dining room, or in your office or work place.
5. Displaying this lucky symbol on your desk at work is believed to serve to repress the effects of office drama on your career, allowing you to reflect bad intentions and advance up your field.
6. According to Feng Shui Bagua aspiration formula, the North sector governs Career Luck. Therefore placing this feng shui product in the north corner of your desk in your home or office is said to create career fortune and allow for much-deserved promotions. For those who are involved in the fields of civil service, national service or politics, this symbolism will be extremely effective. However, remember to never place Chi Lin facing or confronting you.
***PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDER***
-Most of the brass products are hollow.
-Due to the inner mold is made of sands, please don't surprise when you find sands inside your brass products.)
-Brass product have common surface imperfections that may not meet customer's personal quality expectations such as dark spot/ darker color/ tiny hole which are perfectly fine in the context of Feng Shui. Perfectionist please take note.