Material: Yellow Jasper Stones
Size (LxWxH/cm): 7.5 x 8.3 x 5.5
A beautiful Money Frog depicted sitting on a bed of wealth, and biting on 2 strings of coins. It is made of yellow jasper stones. Yellow is a color of royalty and prosperity in Chinese culture.
The Money Frog, also recognized by name the Three Legged Toad, is the celestial and mythical creature, emerging every full moon to bring with it wealth and good fortune. It is one of the most prominent icons of prosperity and monetary gain in Feng Shui, and can often be spotted beside cash registers, receptions and owners’ desks all across Asia.
Some Feng Shui tips on how you can make full use of this good luck symbol to attract wealth luck:
1) Display this good luck charm in the Southeast sector of your workplace or living room; this is known as the Wealth Sector based on Feng Shui Bagua, and is said to help enhance both your windfall luck and provide monetary gain for members of the household.
2) The Money Frog is believed to bring you sudden bursts of windfall luck when displayed in your Sheng Chi corner (Feng Shui Kua), as well as the areas of your home where the 8 and 9 lucky Flying Stars are situated.
3) Using two Money Frogs in the same area is a very beneficial practice; at the main entrance of your home or office, place on frog facing inwards, and one facing outwards. This signifies the frogs collecting money from outside and then bringing it into the home or office.
4) Housewives who place the Feng Shui Money Frog at the altar of the Wealth or Earth God is believed to be benefited with the luck of gambling.
5) The money frog is essential for businessmen who are seeking to expand their business; when placed at integral points of customer interaction (such as counters and cash registers), the frog is said to help create a better money-generating environment.
7) For individuals who have careers in which commission is a bonus, place a money frog beside your desk or in a diagonal direction to the main entrance of your house; this is reputed to subconsciously encourage customers to tip to your benefit.